Many will agree with us that a quick shot of caffeine in the morning is just what is needed to get their day off the right way. No where is it more natural to hear the pop of a champagne cork being released but during the earlier hours no sound is sweeter than the grinding of beans and the frothing of milk, and need we mention the smell?
So, for the benefit of those searching for property in Monaco with a long day ahead of them let’s look at the choice of fantastic coffee shops, brasseries and cafés on offer in the Principality.
- La Brasserie in the Columbus Hotel is renowned for its coffee, and is a great place to head to if you are looking at property in Monaco in Fontveille .
- Le Café de Paris in Monte Carlo situated in the legendary Place du Casino is the most popular venue for a “rendez-vous” in Monaco. A warm welcome is assured and the beautiful decor featuring Belle Epoque style windows, recalling the old Parisian bistros, creates a bright and friendly atmosphere.
- Enjoy a coffee on Hotel Miramar’s roof top terrace and gaze over Port Hercules and the hustle and bustle of early morning visitors from your serene vantage point. This also make the ideal venue to celebrate when you’ve found your dream property for sale Monaco.
- La Note Bleue on Larvotto Plage is a magical place to relax over a café crème, sipped as you recline in the café’s heavenly white armchairs and enjoy views of the beach.
- Le Mystic Cafe on rue Princess Caroline is an excellent low key venue to come for breakfast or simply a refreshing coffee and orange juice as you look at properties for sale Monaco. The staff are super friendly, the wi-fi super reliable and the coffee, delicious.
Start your day the right way with a strong cup of coffee before heading off to your first, and perhaps your dream property for sale in Monaco.